Saturday, June 13, 2009

BOOBIEBOOBIE

WHAT'S THIS! OMG! OMG!!! ITS LIKE GARLIC CHILLI ISN'T IT~!!!

YES!!! macdonald's mangement has finally acquired some brains and decided to give us our beloved garlic chilli back. THE DAYS OF TORMENT ARE OVER!



Look what's sitting on my chair! ;S
( Ky is going to kill me.. )




My sister ran into some good luck recently. this superomgsohot ahbengish guy asked for her number. OMGwtf! He's one darn good looking kid.

Then we went to far east to enjoy our MANGOLINGO! and nothing tastes better when you are in love.. right?!?!?!!? RIGHT?!?!? CHARLENE?!!?!




EEYER! I SEE A COCKROACH >:D

Then i take photo with cockroach ><
Alan, this guy is the ohMyHomiexD !!!
So junwei and I, together with my sister and sophia were like sitting outside starbucks under the glaring spotlights, together with junwei's two friends ( one which was just fantastically drop-your-pants hot. )

And this long haired phillipin-o person just had to make things WORSE! He was SWINGING HIS HAIR, like some apparent pantene advertisement and screaming incohorent words into the mic. Was that err, singing or, shouting nonsensically and shaking your booty ( and hair ) at the audience?!?!?




SPENT 50bucks at the arcade! OMG x 10000

It has become ashley and my favorite hobby to just sit in front of the machine and put money in the slot, push some buttons and win a toy. HAHAHAHA



and of course, win a shit load of sweeties to bring em back for my sister to eat. HAHAHAHA.


Then we walk around happily holding the giraffe and then i saw it.

I SAW CHUCKY OMG!!!!



Chucky is so expensive! with his rebonded hair! I mean since when did Chucky have rebonded hair. I guess he was too bored standing over by the window he just had to play with the tongs. Chucky you look like some rock band singer who got into a parang accident now!





Day out with ryanchew was just absolutely SOryanchew with the perpetual camwhoring. I think there was nothing else he wanted to do.



*grudgingly poses with the roses


ryan: SMILE NOW!


ADILAH y AMBER en la restaurante!


Okay guys i gotta make the dash for it. PIMPLE SCREAMING FOR ATTENTION!!!! ;(



Here's a photo of a chio sexy big busted girl for you to oogle at,
picture credit to Guang xin who was masturbating at it. :)

USE TISSUE! ( or paper bag.. you know what i mean )
ADIOS!