Saturday, June 20, 2009

omg

HI GUYS. i think my allergic reaction to the stupid facial product has robbed me of any inspiration to write or blog or take photos or draw. fucking sian.






Watch this space guys, i am in the midst of drawing the comics! *evil laughs.

I have this sudden urge to create an ANTI AHLIANAHBENG fan club in facebook, support me, anyone?


Okay anyway, if you are really bored, like i am, here, i have some stuffs to entertain you with. So as we were all talking about the antics of ahlians, i need to tell you, I haven't been stereotyping at a false presumption. I need to show you. :


INTRODUCING!!!! NICOLE aka BLACK ROSE PRINCESS!
Do you read twit? Dunchh worrie, miie helpps eeu translate!







Da Gurl Next Door: <--
(If she ever stays next door to me i swear i'd jump off the building.)


Nicole
Sweet Fourteen
Volley ball # 7
Lonley gurl <--
(Now okay, lonley?!?! wtf is lonley?)

HEARRTS

Sweet Vodca <--
( is that a person? Or VODKA? )
my SISTERS
Moi sweet god-family <--
( see, i told you. )
sushi
japanese anime
Moi hair *brown, gold, faded red
Volley ball!
street style# punk
DACING <-- (.?! wtf is dacing?)
Mahjong
moi b ball guys & v ball gurls
Moi bai ma wang zi ("v") <--
(okay, now i think taylor swift kind of regretted releasing her album in sg. its tragic.)


CAUTION: the content below is boring.
(all her papamamagegedidijiejiemeimeis)


people who mean the world to me#
My ba0 beii daddy : junda,Gabriel,jia hong
My ba0 beii mummiE : Ivon & ChewPing
My 1 and only ba0 beii nu Er : Emiliia a.k.a han han nu Er
My precious GURLFWEN : Lee Yuan Ping
My DarliinG : Shirley & Li xiin
My lao po :Phylis
MY Ba0 beii lao gong: Jiia yiinGMy
Ba0 beii sisteRs : Muii muii jiiEx, Emiliy jiiEx,Leen Jiiex,Hui Li jiiEx, Anqii JiiEx,Clara a.k.a ba0beiz jiiEx,Yi Han jiiEx,Victoria jiiEx,Alissa Jiiex,KAi Xin Jiiex, Bernice SISTER, Joey SISTER,jia wei SISTER Da Nicole SISTER,Sandy TWINNIE,Jia Jia SISTER, msCURSED jiiEx,Chew yi MEII,siman MEIIX,joanne MEIIX<>
My Ba0 beii BrotheRs: HongZhao,Alvin,Deep,Anyong,Wei Lun,Jackson,Akirah,Aloy,Pei Xiang,
My 0ne and only ba0 beii dii dii : Darren Wong
Wo de xiiao aii aii : xiiao Terry Wong
My 101% ha0 peng y0u : Jia weii,Guo Liang, Kaii Lun, Winglok, Hui Xian, ah quan,Guan Kai,kai lin, all b ball guys,my aussie buddies<3
(god, does anyone really memorizes any "family tree" this big? wtf!)

Okay, she has a couple of posts about slacking in westmall and attending court trials and some nonsensical bullshit.. and this :


SHATTERED pwincess*
ii Will Remember our Promise, Tears And Laughs*


AND THIS, i flipped ( on the floor and laughed loudly ) at this. :


To Live happily ever after wiib moi baii ma wang zii
- <-- lol
To be skating pro-
To be pro fighter- <-- LOLOLOLOL
to be untied wiib moi god family forever-
To be m0re chiio- <-- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
to have more $$-
to be V.Ball Pro-
To be happy everydayy without fake smiles - <-- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
To be able to go chiong-



OKAY GUYS, can't take it anymore. HAHAHAHAHAHA. coming up,


comic + quiz on " what kind of alab are you? "
WATCH THIS SPACE GUYS! aii nii menn w0rhhzs!