Thursday, June 11, 2009

super kinky


I will be posting my normal -loadsofphotocraps- post on sat/sun so grab your balls and look out for it.!

Before i start, please be warned that kiddies below 18 are NOT allowed to read.
( not that you care but, dont say i didnt warn you! )

So, a certain friend PASTED me a sexforum link to a story of sexual nature.
I was reading it with much difficulties because the fellow's english was totally off the line and the flow just goes as noobish as his sexual capabilities.
Then i thought to myself. what the fuck, i can write much better!



I first met Anavil at a club. His moves, were impeccably smooth and flawless. He could walk the talk like a smooth operator and no one has ever, done it better than he did. I recall, those eyes that strip you with their silent notions, leaving you feeling naked and immensly turned on.
That was just his eyes.

I was with my girls, dancing to the music. But nonetheless, keeping an eye out for cuties who may stumble our way. And there he was, a knockout in his navy blazer and plain white shirt. I eyed him surreptitiously. I know such guys, they are like the lycans hunting for prey. He was scanning the club, like that of a connoisseur- his forte.

Our eyes met and that moment seemed so inextricable. He sauntered over, hands tucked, thumbs out. I know that move- the only inference was : I so want to fuck you.

My friends noticed his advancement and gave me a quick nod of agreement. He was so damn hot. There was this ubiquitous air of lust when he approached. I felt his hands around my waist. As we swirled to the music, sheer intoxication coursed through me like a heatwave. He started to grind me. I felt the throbbing bulge through the jeans and caught the whiff of his Cologne.

I teased him, trailing my fingers down his chest. I could tell he was buying it. Every moment of it. I rested my head on his smooth silky shirt, my fingers going further and further down..
He got excited and pulled me in for a kiss.

We were consumed in a passionate fight and lust spread like poison fields. I pressed my bosom against his chest, I knew he liked it. Amidst the crowd, no one noticed us but we felt that there was no one around. He hitched up my skirt eagerly. But as his fingers slid down, i stopped him. I knew, the only way to play with a playboy was to fool him back.

He gave a semi-egoistical look of bewilderment. I guessed he didn't believe that didn't work on me. I gave him a sultry stare and pulled him closer. Throwing my hands around his neck, i planted soft kisses around his ear. I liked the way he held me. It was tender and ambiguously familiar. I never planned to take things any further.

But unable to surpress my hormones any longer, i relented. He saw it right through my eyes. He took my hand and led me to the toilets. The club's toilets were sprawled every where, with no gender differentiation. I guess its done with liberal purposes. We crept in. There were some soft moans from a distance but we dismissed it. We knew we were soon to make our own.

He locked the door behind us. And the veil of ecstasy swept down like a cascading waterfall. His tongue ventured to find mine. As we were locked in a fierce embrace, he cupped my breasts in his slender hands and played with them sub conciously. I tugged at his shirt, taking my time to unbutton him, savouring the kiss with zest.

My eyes were still closed and i was trembling as he bent down to suck my nipples. He did it so well i could almost achieve orgasm just by him doing that. He nibbled and puckered while both his hands were busy squeezing. And god, did he look incredibly sexy while doing that. I let out a soft moan as he switched to my right nipple. It was my sweet spot. He looked up, eyes displaying nothing but victory.

I knelt down before him, unzipping. The process was every bit soothing for my curiousity on what lies behind those jean. And my curiousity was very much satiated- He grinned at me, placing his hand on my head, urging me to ease his throbbing manhood of its need.

Blowjobs were my area of expertise and i prided myself in that. He let out small gasps and i felt his manhood hardening in response to my accelerated speed. I went deeper and deeper, licking his testicles with the entire member down my throat. That was a speciality and i could tell that he enjoyed it. I teased the perinum with my fingers, while sucking the tip of his manhood. His face was a clear portrait of delirium.

He then pulled my head away and motioned for me to sit on the toiletseat. He kissed me on the lips again, bending down and taking off my skirt. He trickled his fingers up my thighs. I was wet. He rubbed against my satin G-string, spurred on by the dampness of it. He circled my clitoris expertly, and then pulled down my G-string, revealing nothing but my triangle of soft hair. He then parted my legs and proceeded to oral me.


I was surprised, not many guys ( strangers at that, ) were willing to go under. And he was exceptionally good. His tongue flicked gently at my clitoris, and his finger worked its way to my G-spot. The two motions together were absolutely mind blowing. He sucked alittle, teasing my labia and grabbed my right breast with his free hand. I was ultimately taken aback by his swift memory of my preferences which showed his brain was still fully functional despite his erected manhood.
I was almost at the brink of orgasm. He then pulled away, giving me a playful smile. I knew that was to get back at me for stopping him on the dancefloor just now. I let out a small laugh. He then kissed me on the forehead, before turning my back around, with my face against the wall. He fiddled around for awhile with the condom. He then caressed my buttcheeks, and took aim.

The penetration was remotely ecstatic and awfully gratifying. I trembled with delight as i felt his manhood fitting snugly inside me. I could feel my walls expanding to fit his size, before tightening again. He held my hips and boy, i was in for a ride. He gauged the speed immaculately and every pound against my ass lifted my orgasm meter to the next level. I could feel his breathing rate increasing as he let out soft moans in synchro to mine. Our bodies moved in a calculated stealth, as it went faster and harder..

I tightened as i felt his manhood hardened, crying out as he gave a deep penetration with his every ejaculation. Bending forward, he kneaded my breasts in his sweaty palms, kissing my cheeks before letting out a sigh of fatigue. He slowly withdrew from within me, as i turned around and watched him clean up.


Just as both of us were done, we left the toilet. I feigned a nonchalant look. He gave my hand a quick squeeze before turning to go as i stopped at the mirror to readjust my make up.
I watched his receding backview with my weakened knees and thought : i guess i'd never see him again.



THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE HARDCORE explicity okay! lol