Wednesday, February 06, 2008

DYMTFB. in abbreviation.

i am an angel, i wield a halo, a facade.
my words they're magic, an immaculate art.
i am a goddess, i define beauty,
my movements are sex-, erotic and pretty.

i am a temptress, a lubricious desire,
my touch unleashes, your lewd denial.
i am the world, passion is my pawn,
my eyes are like a weapon, a deceptive con.

i am an abstract, i delude conscience,
my heart abuses truth and turn it vicious.
i am an extreme, between love and hatred,
females are antagonists while males are patriots.

i am a treachery, a betrayal of love,
philandering is in my blood, a motto which i serve.
i am a mere human, yet not,
there's more to what, you think i've got.

i am what you want me to be,
i can enrapture but you will never get me.
my heart is a void so my love's for free.
i am something you can buy but its too costly.

HELLO GUYS, i am back with emolation- turned on. CNY was never so heartbreaking before. o;
chapter three will come after CNY, i hope.

-desitute of you.