Tuesday, September 04, 2007

woohoo

dan: ambertouille !


i like to cook, yessssirrr i can give you ANYTHING you want. that isn't expensive, unless you pay. :D wanted to revise with ruth but rainy weather spoilt it all >: (
but it wasn't too bad, i cooked lunch for us and only moron looked as if he had a grudge with the food.



me and moron in my kitchen, i know my kitchen is ugly. tell me about it.

see moron wash dishes for the first time in his life OMG., his virgin undetergented- fingers. all his life he has a 24 carat diamond encrusted spoon in his mouth. o;

we gave him a makeover and it turned out so well, i think ruth fell in love with moron. if its not for her NEW ahbeng LOVE, i can always give moron to her ;D say, a lovely haircut by some hot m'sian guy and a omg-you-so-turn-me-on sexy long sleeved shirt. WHAT CAN I SAY, his height and built just accentuate the shirt so well.

not that i wanted to crop out his face but he blinked and that's terribly not-gorgeous so yeah, i had to save his reputation. anyway! he looks more matured now. lol.

fruitful study trip at vivo yesterday. -,- totally fruitful . anyway, watched EVAN almighty like again. white dog cafe was like SUPER EXPENSIVE and food super yucks. at least to me. but peanut sure enjoyed himself with his glass.

my bear is called peanut. his name is baobao but when ruth thought baobao was moron, i had to use bear's english name. ruth is good photographer! not as good as me =x but who's complaining? LOL IM KIDDING. i can only pose, i mean like pose for the photo, i enhance the beauty of it, isn't it -,-

this boy- see his nice hair cut? he looks effin cute :D