Tuesday, September 04, 2007

this is it

that boy. he'd caused enough tears to choke a sea.
i remember those words i took with me;
embarked on that relationship. oblivious to regrets.
i hear him saying words i won't forget.
now i wish i was deaf and blind.

this boy. he has so little to say.
he's a million worlds away.
yet close enough to fall for me.
i recall his quiet confession, nothing fancy.
seducing me with youth that left me.

that boy, i knew him forever.
the mistakes we made are repeated over.
every thing that made us stay fell apart,
all that's struggling are our stubborn hearts.
even my words gave up and left me mute.

this boy. he gets confused,
but his sadness, he never made it an issue.
i owe him an explaination yet i speak it not.
i rather keep and not lose what i've got.
yet i know its too selfish of me;

that boy, he said he's sorry,
but the verdict's passed his heart's own jury.
i remember all the happy times i'd say,
yet the dark ones are blocking our way.
our relationship, he's left keeping watch.

this boy, i've yet to admit.
know not of love but i still bought it.
this very moment, we are our barrier,
time has the say but he was nowhere closer.
i blame it on fate and fate on me.

that boy, i make a public apology,
its not a virgin gesture but as you can see.
i tried my best and i know i'm wrong.
but he killed my mind, i am not strong.
he says sorry.. and just watch me die.-

so this is it, fate's left me twisted
and my heart's undecided.
just blind me, mute me.
& watch me die.


to that boy's friends: fuck all of you.