Friday, September 07, 2007

wakjk

went out with dan today, it's our 7th month- so yeah, he bought me a guess wallet.
its what i always wanted and im so damn touched. NO IM NOT MATERLIASTIC. and he lost to me in mario kart. EVERYONE LOST TO ME IN MARIO KART :D

right, ruth? HAHAHAHAHHAA=x

went sakae teppanyaki at cineleisure! if you are rich, please go try it. the food's nice.
thank you baby. for everything, for today. but you still owe me money =x LOL
( stop stealing my food while im bathing >: ( )


anyway, BROTHA HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY =/ andy's SO DAMN CUTE. he was cowering behind his jacket. ( now i know what his jacket was for. i thought he was cold ) everytime he dont see the movie he waste 10cents. so lang fei.

movies you must watch:

i know who killed me nc16
1408
dead silence
evan almighty

movies you must NOT watch:

apartment 1303


kthxbye people.
( snatching porridge from daniel now. )