Sunday, September 09, 2007

mak emo.

God, i didn't know Mak has such an emo, pink- cute- bunny blog.





MATH screwed me in all directions today.


you won't believe it. i was actually 30mins late for my god damn FIRST prelim paper. why must it be math. omg. i hate math. reflexive has so many new exciting games! walaozxcz.


and guess what. SOCIALSTUDIES screwed my hand. i wrote 2pages for a 6mark question and half a page for a 12 mark question so yeah, that rocks. and i think my microwave exploded. I HEARD A POP SOUND.





brb.





okay it was popping but didn't explode. bunny's making music with its metal bowl. it eats more than any one of us in our family. goldfish ranks second. sister's obsessed with the pc just as much as daddy. something good about having your father crazy about the computer games is that whatever thats spoilt., ( speakers & keyboard for me ) you will get them changed to a new one. good! :D





okay ttyl, sorry for msn language but im screwed today.





gtg bbye cya . HAHA





b4 i go, here is cute guy pic for you, interested please tell me. btw he stays at kallang and people nickname him ANACONDA. you know what i mean. winkwink.

p.s sorry ben but im bored and you are too cute, anyway , right! :D