Wednesday, September 12, 2007

new blogskin but failed attempt


tell me about it! i spent so long drawing it but i can't find a template code that i like to fit the picture in. im still figuring, but if anyone wants the picture, tell me. i'll send it to you. LOL i made a blogskin for my sister!





VARIAN SAYS I NEVER UPDATE PICTURES. o,o so i zilianed abit and took TWO, but this one is nicer, so show you! LOL. see that guy behind me.? coughs. he kept looking at me -,- JIABIN IS VERY MEAN;

jiabin : i dont like to take bus with amber.
amber : why?
jiabin : because alot of the poly guys keep looking at you.
amber : fag you -,-

wendy & jessie : that day *** break down, damn funny lor.

i think my friends are so cute! wendy jessie and jiabin was reenacting the scene of some girl in my class. uh. yes gossip. i dont really have the thing for it but i like listening. especially when wendy is acting the scene.


jeff: eh send me the link leh.
amber: link for what?
jeff: the poems you wrote in mak's blog? you copy from website one right. share leh dont unfriendly.
amber: wtf! i wrote them myself!
jeff: lol dont lie la. eh send the link leh.
amber: ..

OMG JEFF YOU DARE DOUBT ME!&*%^#$
here is a poem I WRITE, inspiration by you, but female version.
{p.s dont think too much. poem's emo but bears no meaning }

the sky's a perpetual gloom,
warning of a love bound for doom.
the clouds painted a crimson red,
crying for the ultimate heartbreak.

a wasted glory of mirth,
prime of hatred, the very first.
truncated, fate, we got so lovedrunk,
failing to see, what we've become.

i'm causing you pain,
its too impossible to remain.
i'm bringing you hate,
freedom stretches like an open gate.

i killed my heart, and let you go.
drowning in tears, yet i won't show.
watching the provebial sunrise,
my love's smothered in surmise.

now i see you with her, can't help but cry.
blaming myself, for you could have been mine.
the rain won't stop falling since you went away,
yet wrong had i, i didn't want you to stay.

i love you, boy.

English paper 2 tomorrow, wish me luck, ya'll.