Tuesday, August 07, 2007

surgery survival

oh yeah man. i survived the surgery :D
i wasn't even nervous. IM BRAVE!
and theres always eye candy~ gulps.


fuck the words so small -,- caption : THE SYRINGE IS as long as my face, no kidding. YOU KNOW, THE DOCTOR fucking pierced the needle into my gum. felt like those indians sticking metals into their bodies for their ceremony. THE NUMBNESS. i dont know how to describe sia. its so disgusting and bitter. it felt like house of wax, when they pour wax onto you and you can't move your face.


I was moaning inside. felt so terrible. its 'numb' is not even numb can? when they did some peculiar drilling it was so ticklish and painful. i kept squirming like a squid. and my phone kept vibrating.

says lovely mum " amber u r cheerful n happy girl. be brave. mum love u "
(NOOOO I AM GOING FOR CANCER OPERATION OMG I AM GOING TO DIE._.
but i appreciated it anyway. other than the english.)
says a happy pop " someone is quiet now! :D SO PEACEFUL AT HOME! "
says an unhappy medisave " THATS ALOT OF MONEY TAKEN FROM ME >:( "

i guess i was the only one who was still happily bouncing around after the op. i see some people aimlessly and weakly crashing onto the seats and look as though they are going to die. HELLO, i am the only one who removed both tooth-s from both sides. x2 pain.

maybe that's why i couldnt stop bleeding when they could go home liao >: (
the nurse bring me mirror and i looked at my swollen face. UGLYzCZ like fat balloon. but i get 4 days mc, great happiness! i tried to leech some free cold water but my tongue was swollen and i couldn't swallow so the water + blood + saliva cascade down like waterfall onto my lap.

had to use stapler to ground my medicine, did me and the nurse o; so that i could swallow it easier.


says nurse : this will be what you see in three days time. WTF. NOOOOO. I DONT WANT IT. but i have no choice. so stay home emo-ed shit.

but THERE WAS EYE CANDY SITTING ON COUCH NEAR ME EMOING ( and bleeding ) TOO! made me forget about the pain. ooh~ power of lust.



porridge, no thanks. eat old count powder. ( lao shu fen ).

says klin " are you prepared for prelims? "
says amb" what do you think? "
says klin " i believe you tried to read but put it away 20seconds later. "
says amb" totally. :D "


today was a good day, though. winkwink. :D bye people!~