Monday, August 06, 2007

half a dream not

my life, he said, was a show;
the words were lies, he said he know.
he said my love was a conspiracy,
yet like paper he could see through me.

my hopes were like wings of glass,
that shatters with his perpetual distrust.
my lips felt ashamed of their voice,
he never knew i had no choice.

now this love that's built on lies,
i see it crumbling as days goes by.
we lay so near & yet so far,
our hearts are dying, he knows they are.

now its sinking and the door's ajar
the engine's started in our car.
i never chose to run away,
yet that choice hadn't made him stay.

i wish that boy knew i'd loved him,
although my actions werent what it seemed.
aside me now he's taunting,
this very tale, assumed i'd spinned.

NICE?: D

felt inspired~ before my surgery. i mean its not my surgery inspiring me. tsk, love is such a complicating thing. i see messenger : "Cherish the present gift" has just signed in.


says caption" i grimace at how i couldnt fly "

http://www.arcadetown.com/ play KUDOS ROCK LEGEND. its as quoted by arcadetown " complete addicting game fun "~!


bye people im off to emo and eat porridge.