Friday, August 03, 2007

macs, audition, throat


imagine yourself, when you are only 13. WHAT were you doing? probably CS, GUNBOUND, ice-man or stuffs like that. i don't know. but what i see here, as i peep into the laptop of a 13 year old boy, * MIND YOU A BOY, not man. are pictures of women with big tits ^like the one above and probably minimal hints of twisted,-sick.,sadist mindsets that are of a contrary against his beautifully innocent face. o;

i can't imagine, as i look into his folder of videos, all the sick " john tio raped " "swee huan got raped " and even "gang bang". coughs.


sitting at macs can never be more fun as you hear the "WILL YOU MAKE THIS MOMENT " "WILL YOU BUILD THIS NATION" blasting across the entire restaurant as you grimace at yourself, getting 6perfects for BEMYLOVER in audition as the music is drowned by hysterical - give- me- 50bucks- i'll- act- passionate- about- nationalday- people shown on the tv. screw that.

NOTE THIS IS NOT THE FINAL ONE. ( as too many people complained )
*simple plan " i'm sorry i cant be.. perfect. "
OKAY LA, ITS UGLY LA. SORRY. YOU MAKE LA.

class college has never been more life-sucking happiness-killing than this as i sit in front of the lappy, moron's 191 songs listened-in like 4 repeated times as i squinted at the photos of my class, trying to crop,rotate, resize, filter, cut, copy, erase and whatever i can do to make it perfect. BUT THERE ARE STILL COMPLAINTS. why am i always doing things for free, not wanting anything in return but i always GET BAD THINGS in return. like one pimple, sore throat when i need my vocals to jam, my beauty sleep, my life, my time, even ruth and clar and moron has to sit down and get bored by watching me doing the college during our outing. sorry =(

BUT NOW ITS OVER! I FINISHED IT and i dont fucking care anymore. o;
batterylife: 36mins
still no sign of daniel. FUCKING HELL. WHERE ARE YOU. i need to drink, badly and its either i lose my seat or i lose my laptop. ffs HURRY. * for fuck sake.
six 171 buses LEFT liao. god damn this shit.

okay. thank heavens. my icelemontea is here. bye people. one more picture to entertain you!
i dont know what's that. its just something i draw out of boredom, besides the solitare and never ending itunes.
*says unknown object : SMOOCHES PEOPLE! me love die u! ( ai si ni ler! ) byebye!

19mins, signing out.