Thursday, August 09, 2007

lol man, lol

Each player of this game starts off with TEN weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own TEN weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose SIX people to be tagged and list their names. NO TAG BACKS.



and that is really cool! i do not have 6 people in mind, thou. im unpopular and unfriendly.

TEN THINGS YOU NEVER KNEW ABOUT ME. (maybe)

1: When i was in secondary one, i tried to twit but failed attempt. I HAVE EVIDENCE! busted by cheryl tan and dan.

2: I got blocked by some guy on msn when he saw my sec1 picture. GOD,. this unfeeling and materialistic world. JUNYAN said that i was ugly, straight in the face. and i never thought i was pretty ever since.

3: Some people think i dont remember anything after my depression. some think i acted the shit up. ( waste thousands of dollars to act? so rich of me ) and SOME PEOPLE ( especially my "friends" ) don't even know that i remember all their nice acts towards me. I JUST FORGAVE THEM. but they don't appreciate me. so fuck, i dont want to be nice to them anymore.

4: i am afraid of looking at myself in the mirror at times.

5: i used to be able to see things and predict things people can't. ( the ability ended after my depression )

6: i eat rice with fork. i eat anything with fork! other than soup based. and if i had a choice, i rather use my hands.

7: the more i love my boyfriend, the more i tend to abuse his love o; and i do not praise him at all. because after so much experience, praising him and letting him know that i love him just makes him take me more granted. and i hate that.

8: i have a sensitive tastebud. i can tell what things are added in the foods! dan: she can cook something out of nothing. even if its her first attempt "

9: i tend to fart when i laugh too hard.

10: i love to look at girls zao geng. especially girls with cleavage and pretty girls o;

Pass on to six people huh? anyone who reads my blog can do it if no one picked you. lawl.
i'd suggest :

1 eric
2 brotha
3 siyuan
4 adilah
5 dan?!
6 mak ( if you havent did it for ruth :P )

im in a bad mood now and some should know why. BULLSHIT to 4ll. bye people! i absolutely hate ya all.