Monday, October 18, 2010



These are some seriously wicked boots. Stella Mccartney Wedge cut out boots, leather and buckle finish. Yummy! Off season, but who cares. Not like it has an expiry date. Plus, fashion is a cycle. We thought highwaisted skirts & polka dots were so grandma-fashion but the rage just died like 1 year back after reviving.

Much bullshit to do today whilst in the office. I can hear the storm brewing outside and feel the pounding of the furious rain. Speaking of furious. I am angry. I made a few mistakes and screwed up some invoices, had to re-do it. Thank god for edmund not getting pissed off by me.

I guess I just need to throw all my stupid emo thoughts away and just start to care more for myself for a change. I said I wanted to change so I must. So I was just doing up this fashion blog for my boss, who sometimes throws sales for coach bags, Kate Spade, Gucci, etc you name it.

Any girls (almost none) who may chance upon my blog, please do show your support at the upcoming sale if you are interested in getting a nice authentic bag at an impossibly good price. I designed the blog and I'm in charge of the postings. nothing fancy, i'd say about the blogskin. But I guess it isn't the focal point of the viewers HAHAHA.

do take a look, and you may subscribe to the Mailer if you wish.

http://fashiondustbag.blogspot.com


More photo uploads soon.


how do you be happy when the only thing that makes you happy
isn't making you happy?