Thursday, October 14, 2010

IM BACK. BACK BACK.

HI YOU HOLY BITCHES. IM BACK :D

I have decided to leave tumblr for good. Its boring, pissing me off and just plain disturbing to be forced by a number of people who wants me to "follow" their tumblrs. I hope blogger doesn't feel ruffled that I jumped ship for awhile.

But now that I'm back, im more in love with it than ever. As usual, new blogskin. HAHAHA. its the same template.. ( I KNOW YOU KNOW. ) im just lazy to type more htmls. But come on. some things that remain unchanged are sometimes the most comforting.

I updated my navigator strip. Check out my hall of fame! Haha. Took me some time to get the perfect pictures for the guys, and of course, polish up their titles. HAHAHA. who will emerge as the winner of having the longest title?! I have a sick feeling its going to be our dear torty since he is always so FOS ( full of shit )

photoblogging will be back in abit, currently work has been worse than enigma's blackhole.
My boss is a Christian. *gulps. my hair's a mess, my face has been rammed by a car, my body morphed into a hippo, my nails are chipped, my bank is facing a drought. Nothing's going well.

I like that.

It means things can only change for the better. Now, before I go to bed, please please please, pretty please, look at this video here!




Epic boobs? Wholesome. *licks lips.


I have yet to tell anyone i'm back here yet, but updating will be frequent because... Penis is in my office, packed with all my awesome photoblogging gear. HEHE :D &!!!! Fan ALAB if you haven't! I'll be getting the graphic pen with my 1st pay.. (that's if it hits 200 fans)
Ok. My hp is left with 1. I need to go back to my fountain/mattress.

Buenas noches.!