Thursday, April 22, 2010

today was a fairytale..

& so you held my hand, the stars were out - they were so pretty but boy you're what anything is ever about;

day 1 to the heartbreak




i traced the outline you made in bed
&captured every notion of your sleeping gait
i teared as we lay, so far apart
yet no further than your very heart.

detachment of your touch raze me asunder
looking into your eyes,i found no answer
your fluctuation teases like a slow suicide
anguish fills an abyss that hurts inside

my heart's all out cold at your backdoor
melancholy drowns with the silence it draws
mirthless rain rubbed your touch away
&doused memories that faded to grey.

i gazed at the emptiness between my fingers
held on to the memory of your hand that lingers
as the last wisps of your love enervated
the destitution within me dissipated



when i turn to watch you go.. i'd wish you know i love you so