Sunday, April 18, 2010

they try to pull me away but im in love with you


QUACK! says the bird/duck.


Amber tan shi qi is working! can you believe it? Quaint little restaurant at Beauty World, Bukit Timah. Come visit me ok? :D


Snaps of dinner at the restaurant:



I feel like im a Filipino maid after washing dishes the size of mount everest & sweeping/mopping the whole place. I dont do that at home! But working there has its perks. I get to eat yummy food for free :D

( and even take as much side dish as i want ♥ )




Saw this cute monkey at the bus stop while on the way to work! :D

the poor thing is hungry. i'll bring my pear and see if its still around tomorrow!


After working for so long i feel like i've been away from civilization for eons. I forgot how it feels like to slack at home and dota. ;(

and i probably forgot what is "Movie". I can't wait for TGIF. please come. I have now developed a fear for basins and wiping of tables.

Are you guys slacking your asses off? *Envies

Stroke my willie, judge!