Friday, October 09, 2009

boom boom boom!




I like that boom boom pow
Them chickens jackin' my style
I wear a RAD bra to town
get covered in PRINGS, be that next shit now

Oh I'm so 2009
I cant memorize my course name i dont deny
something that says ME, BOOMZ, BOOMZ, BOOMZ
That future boom, boom, boom
(*oh hang on lawyer's calling)
Let me get it now

R.LOW > B.E.P





who's cuter? I can't decide. anyway cheers to ashley, he is currently serving National Slavery! *withdrawal symptoms: I need to set new bejeweled high score.......




3Some was AWESOME :D


Let's have some fun this beat is sick. wendy's ribbon is so....... chio


MISSING DOG:

SNUFFLES, AGE 8,
color: LIGHT BROWN.
breed: mouthless and sexless, requires active sex.
Marks: Ash poked a hole at its rear claiming its female
NOTE: it is not a bear. it is a dog.

NOW, who kidnapped my baby?

IF FOUND PLS RETURN TO OWNER ( me ) and you will be REWARDED with anything you want.




*last seen with TND ( tan nan da )



CHEERS GUYS, now don't you EVER forget what's your course name!