Tuesday, September 15, 2009

everything but you

HI, NUBS.


it has been long. i bet you missed me. :D SO,, you love me huh? OKAY. see? my dream house right below *drools at 6th avenue. \ i think that's the only part of journeying to school which i look forward to.

With swimming pool and warm polished wooden balcony and white washed walls. BEAUTIFUL is an understatement. its.. almost as big as my school. Okay almost. HAHAHAHA.

BUY it for me! throw in one walk in closet! + 3 lamborghinis to fill the front porch! ( and 3 sexy butlers! )

im thinking too much.




Miu Miu is opening soon! I can't wait to drop by the new store and take a look. LOOKING IS FREE!




Sophia's birthday on 9/11!
i think my photo quality is lanjiaozx. sorry! blogger uploads too slowly so i had to reduce the quality!





see this! what a bitch that girl is. throw her pad at her!



saw this uber cute international school chinesemix-dontknowwhat schoolboy. in his uniform! OMG how orgasmic. apparently he had the intention of taking my number but too shy about it. oh come on. THAT'S TOTALLY CUTE.

*fantasizes about little boys in shorts.



Some random zilian photos


self timer works like a gem except that i think uncles were really feasting on my upskirt whilst i squat down hastily for the camera.



MY SAVIOUR! is here



but judging from the looks of it, its still too small. I haven't been shopping at all you know!?!?!
saw the pile on the floor? i was too lazy so i threw a white cloth over it and pray that mummy doesn't see it.! HAHAHAHA, *evil laughter



EARTHQUAKE!!!!!!!!!! nooooooooooooo


it was 8 fucking scoops of fat! and ky eh and as lapped them up. BO CHUN. crazy.




IM FAT ;( but its really hard to resist a really GIGANTIC ball covered in tomato sauce
:(:(:(



tempted right!!!! anyway... SCHOOL IS BORING OK





AS gave me a riddle :
The person who buys it does not need it.
The person who makes it does not need it.
The person who uses it does not know he's using it.
What is it?

Bye guys :D