Sunday, April 26, 2009

fucking hell, i miss you

HOW FATTENING can you get with this MEGA large portion of savoury crepe stuffed with flavorful cheese, roasted ham and veggies?

For only 11.90!!! at MARCHES, Vivocity. We were celebrating Christina's birthday and i simply couldnt resist the idea of bursting out of my tiny little white dress. I had those crepes, followed by sausage and mashed potato, then grilled fish with salad and mango crepe with chocolate sauce, washed down by a cup of lemon tea. Amazing!



That's Christina and her uber large deepfried prawn.
I miss secondary school life. Because i had everything then. ;(


Went to Clarke Quay. Oh my god, the night scene was spectacular.



Lost a couple of guessing games and lost my mind ( for a while ) the moment "An Jing" was playing over the tv.


Slacked around and chanced upon my road! Yay ;)



HOW MUCH SHILIN STREET SNACKS can you handle? o:

No la i didn't finish them. Almost, though. And i was a hippo-51kgs after all that crap.



Doesn't this pizza tantalizes your eyes just by its sight? Lovely thin crust, and a dash of pepper with basil just did the trick. But i was vegetarian that day. Too bad. :D


I have this soft addiction.. HELP ME.


I know,. THEY ARE JUST SO FUCKING HOT RIGHT.