Saturday, July 19, 2008

OMFG blogshopz


Hello darlings! does that look platable & scrumptious to you? :)




-











LAUGH AT YOU IF YOU SAY YES! its actually the leftovers of my dinner! HAHAHAHA



anyway, had a sad day today. after my ipl, my pimple infection-allergy has gotten really bad- although its meant to be really imploding BUT I FEEL UGLIER THAN EVER. anyway some camwhoring moments with camwhore prince DAVEZ.





Fuck man! i look fat and ugly. *screams in agony and SPREAD MY WHITE WINGS. ( looks at dennis and laugh. HAHAHA )


so what's up with the hippie headband craze!? i bought one today. its too tight. hurts my head. GOD. *thinks about the olsen sisters.

Oh god, and the boho gush~ with the gladiator sandals my lecturer claims to be out of fashion, which i replied, " well dear, you rock too fast for fashion! " before gazing lovingly at the pair of gladiator sandals my mum gave me.




Deon had me hooked onto online shopping for a while; so after cooking up a bomb, i finally got 3 pieces of a few which i ordered. and yes they are all REAALLLY white.
(pardon my modelling; i know im 23 30 33. HAHAHHAHA)

holy shitz i look damn fat when i smile.



ooh.; my color is white. even my wings. :) HAHAHHA before i go, guys who play dota sucks. talk about balls without brains. *hmpft.


anyway, here's something to, regurgitate/laugh/admire/pcc at.




I LOVE APPLE DIPPERS! =D <--- gay smile.