Monday, October 08, 2007

;_ { you are a sin }

i have a shit load of rubbish pictures with me today. more arriving tomorrow. keep your eyes peeled :D

&my love for cash, would you ;


&distrait but still so alike, silence speaks for itself. ( mushroom is extra ) its just ABSTRACT, k. nothing else. :D


&my horny mushroom.


&sleeping bangala was happily snoring away ;D wanted to bring sleeping bags to sleep with him.


alot of things happened lately, o; dave did stunt one week plus ago and i only blog about it now o; anyway. cheesy is an understatement, man. if you have a house facing your open space carpark, this is what you get from apologetic males :



said horrified mum : was just wondering which crazy fella did it for some crazy girl and it turned out to be my very own daughter! oh my god.

CHIOBU OF TH. DAY :


PCC MATERIALS! COPY THEM TO YOUR DESKTOP BACKGROUND NOW!

look at her smooth sexy legs. oh god. the stockings are just so, so seductive. her makeup is just so svelte and sexy. her vavavoom figure just makes you want to embrace her. kiss her lips and caress her breasts! lift up her tiny black dress, strip off her white nettings and finger her till she moans! THATS LIFE MAN. are you cumming yet? :D
( i really hope mr.foo aint reading my post now o; )



;_ { &this boy, love isnt enough. }

to you: i'm always here. you now have the weight of your family on your shoulders, so take care of yourself first. all these pictures, reminds me of how much you love me.

&remember, the day we met. i knew i was going to fall in love with you. and i didnt regret.

&the way we kissed, it seems to tell me how much you love me.


&remember,the way i whisper into your ear, the scent from you, an ecstasy.

&your cheeks, i won't forget. the feel of your skin against my lips.


&how i love it when you lie on my shoulder. i feel like i want to protect you o;

&the every stunt we did.

&your signature pose

&when im in your arms, it felt like the world.

&i gave you my love, boy; we'd going separate now, but our past still entwines.

i promise i'll still be here for you, boy. take good care of your health.

OKAY ENOUGH OF TEAR WIPING AND EMOING, people. go to bed.