Wednesday, June 06, 2007

hotbabes!

I was playing audition. You know, when people just get up at the crack of dawn. ( which is 9am for me that ; man., its early. ) they get bad tempers. firstly, i couldnt find my god damn handphone charger only to realize my father placed it with the iron. WTF.

so being bored, i checked my virtual village only to realize they are lagging behind in tech points and the birds came to eat their crops and they are facing a food crisis and they have to work hard to GET THE FUCKING TECH POINTS SO THEY CAN BUILD A GOD DAMN SCARECROW! so i went to play audition.

SNOWFLAKESAMYY: Mr, can be my korr?
MRBUAIZAI: k.
SNOWFLAKESAMMY: The, can be my dii?
( then i was wondering WTF is the? )
THEFALLENONES: k.
( so i see. *sarcasm )
It was bad enough. She was acting cute and FLOODING THE GOD DAMN GAME so i lagged
and missed my FM. ( fm isnt fuck me its finishing move. >: ( )

she then said she's from pasir ris, in volleyball and netball and npcc! which led me to thinking is she hotsexychio in real life. hmm. i mean seriously if she was, will she have to ask people to be her kors & di-s.
in their eyes, she could be :


but actually, she is/might/couldbe/probably :


im not saying there are no chio people in audition. there are. but from a chio bu's pov, she dont have to stoop to this level because it will be , instead, guys seeking her attention. so from my clever deduction, i hereby claim that SNOWFLAKESAMYY is not pretty o;


by the way, as i was sourcing friendster, for stand-in SNOWFLAKESAMYY's example, i was linked to MARSH mallow. browsing her cute photos, i realized she was lvl 189 hermit in maple. gosh. and then guess what. she's from nan hua! HOORAY! let's cheer for our junior for being acdemically inclined, pro in piano and MAPLE! WOOHOO! CHEERS FOR PEIQI!!!


NAN HUA finally has successor- to take part in " FEMALE CAMPUS MAPLE ADDICT, KAWAII EDITION! "



1painstaking hour to find the logo ( make the logo in paint )!!#@$!@!#! have fun, people. any one willing to help your "friend" take part in this contest? kindly submit infomation about them and pictures to me by end this week!