Sunday, June 03, 2007

1minpoemo;

1minutepoem! { it means i took 1minute to compose it. }

( gee. cuz i dont believe you can appreciate the poem in 1min anyway :P )

a thousand words, could i not have seen
more than the ravages of the scene.
holding myself, warming the cut
the familiar smell of wasted blood.

counterfeit, is the love, you'd given
could i not be, but grief stricken.
this love, hadth made me such a fool-
manipulated by the memories of you.

had i not been, alive, the memories
still writhing with pain, living in me.
tell me. had i been wrong,
we'd been together for so long.

its so hard, to remember to forget
this love i'd wished to make perfect.
amid its flaws, i compromised
yet my love, you failed to recognise.


i got a new haircut :D now my fringe looks more retarded than any.


bye people. im sad. i love you.