Wednesday, September 21, 2011

exuberant;



I watched as his slender fingers smoothed down the edge of his guitar; plucking the strings and working such an astounding melody in all its frenzied movements. His brows were creased in almost pure concentration. I couldn't find anywhere else to place my eyes but be transfixed on the beautiful posture. Eyes closed, he took my breath away-

I pictured my thighs wrapped around him, spilling dirty talk into his ears. Then feel the prickle of his hair as they stood erected, blood pounding in his veins. His fingers would probably work somewhere else with the same orgasmic ease, too. Tongue trailed down his neck, his breath drew more weight as I felt him asphyxiating in a smorgasbord of delirium.

Such a tease. His manhood was gnawing at the already damp fabric of his pants....


Oh my god. someone just spoilt my mood HAHAHAHHA. my stomach is growling >:(
you guys like reading such nasty stuff right!!!! HEHE. keep you updated. AND ALAB QUIZ WILL BE UP SOON!!! :D:DD:D