Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Best i ever had.

I want to lie on your chest again. and we'd fall in love, for every split second.
then as i lay, close to your heart, i'll beg you to take me back to the start.
But what can I do? I guess God's decided i'm never meant for you.
I could leave you, and try to forget. yet i know, you'll always be, 
the best i ever had.

_______________________________________________________

 DUDES. VENDING MACHINE THAT DISPENSES UNDERWEAR! 
I guess sometimes, men just wet themselves.





________________________________________________________

Rule 1 of Ambstylz Eat Sleep Shit: Always starve unless you are able to make yummy omelet.


________________________________________________________

 I can see that it's normal for people to ride horses to town.


________________________________________________________

Skinny Pizza @ Cityhall. It iz gud.
AmbeRATING for the bolognise pizza: 9.2/10!


 ________________________________________________________

No time to draw complete storyboard and photosets for ALAB EPI 5 P2, know you guys are waiting for it. So i can only do a simple ALAB QUIZ :D hope it can contain your hunger for now ;)
BUT NO LA NOT NOW havent draw finish ;( 2 days ok?




Buenas Noches guys. I have to attend sch with rich cheena bobos in a couple of hours' time.

Lie with me, till the stars fall as shooting stars; then we'll make a wish for us to remain how we are.