Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back with vengence


Hi guys. I am back! :D 

Been a rough time for me to get through. & i did it.  I guess the best solution was that some assholes are best to be ignored and left alone. Although I had to break my heart to complete the mission, i realized that there's always another option. And I want to be myself again. I realized that it's a shame to close my blog just cuz of some people who did nothing but insult my pride and doubt my true character.

I don't see what's wrong with being myself. Do you? Sure I always do get criticized but who doesn't. At least there are people who love me... like you! :D

Hold tight cuz you'd be in for a ride. But of course tumblr has been wrapping itself tightly against my life thus you can always head over at: http://isaywhateverfuckiwant.tumblr.com for your dose of really hilarious tumblr-ish photos that i reblogged. Some quite indecent too. HAHAHAHA you know me ;)
I am still trying to figure a way to integrate them both together but it's kind of hard... or maybe i am noobshit.

Ok guys. watch this space :) ITS TIME TO CHANGE YOUR HOMEPAGE!!! hahahaha.