Monday, December 28, 2009

i love you,. but its over

UNHAPPY new year guys!
( whats so happy about a new year? it just means you are getting older )

sign that the world is coming to an end:

- the weather gets fucked up. -

MEANING? the sun has fizzled ur arse till you look like a roasted barbie doll!!!!!
the perfect barbie nightmare:


don't rub your eyes. it's real. its alive. no, its not a barbie doll, Hawaii edition. Note, HAWAII. not KAWAII.


btw guys, xiao xin has suggested that I start an ALAB page, so i will be posting all of my comics on the page HERE from now on. please do be a fan!





you know when you are poor, what's the best thing that can happen to you?
get rich, virtually. ya its a cheap thrill., but no one's complaining!



on a side note how come i see an increased number of humans who are confused about their genders? talk about a wardrobe malfunction.

boy, i wish i've those legs


on top of the world with lincoln:



outing with my favorite boys:




CHRISTMAS spirit:

IS THAT CUTE OR CUTE?



boliao stuffs to do when you are at town:


We had a mini christmas party at my house but i packed on monster sized calories after the meal.



we had this fizzy champagne, which reminds me of alcohol, which reminds me of one fateful wednesday:


this is what happens when you drink:

my inner lesbian is unleashed. BUT she had amazing cleavage. oh man! ( i hope this is not counted as cheating )



Anyway, some cam whoring was a necessity:

i think wendy holds the 1st place for this kuku pose



WE PLAYED GAMES and my sister took forever to guess HUMPTY DUMPTY
LMAO pwnt



awful, my father who is almost 30 years my senior beat me to flexis.



1$ for 1 oreo cookie (only) anyone interested?
MARBLE SLAB @ iluma.


going out with ashley consists of mainly eating, eating, and eating.



LOL looks like one actor from STORM WARRIORS forgot to return his costume :




from left to right: noob, pro, PROest



bye guys!