Sunday, July 12, 2009

HI GUYS! I'M OFFICIALLY SICK. can someone cook me scallop porridge :(

my hp has been battered to -10 and my mana is sucked dry by the horrible diffusalblading-retail work that i have gotten myself into. what uber shitassfuck!

Amber ( level 17 retail shop assistant ) has fallen.

BLACKMAIL (shop) has pwned Amber's head for 235 gold!



BUT ANYWAY, ALL APPLAUD, FOR THE GARLIC CHILLI SIGN AT MACDONALDS!!! :D




This is a fun shot! My exposed + fat thighs were totally unintentional.





Random shots of lovely food! See now you know why im fat. Who can resist creamy mashed potato and creamed asparagus with a juicy sirloin steak!!!




Bike ride on a rainy day!!! It gets me so wet................... and excited. HAHAHAHHA




THE MOUTH OF TRUTH is totally untruthful la, my sex drive where got so high!





THANK YOU CHRISSY for your lovely bag! Look girls! Its Samantha thavasa! exclusively from japan! can't find it in singapore ;D

HOW MUCH JUICY CAN YOU HANDLE?
My 5th and 6th jc bags!!! + purse.





__________________________________________________

OMG IS THAT CUM!!! what the hell has ashley been up to in the toilet?!?! AT CINE SOMEMORE! O: leaving such obvious evidence!!!
ash: NO LA ITS JUST HAND SANITIZER I SWEAR!!! T.T




One degree 15!

Check out those boats. aww. and the furnishings are soo lovely.





Lincoln's DSLR + ridiculously overpriced lenses and an entire bag of them. O:





WORK AT BLACKMAIL, at FAREASTPLAZA basement >.>

I fucking swear the pay is real horrible and there were NO cute guys, you man it all alone, and its 10fucking hours of torment. ( except that the boss was hot ) there was basically nothing else. AND WAIT, it gives you a terrible fever + flu + sorethroat. I wonder if i contracted h1n1.





Outing with the guys on a random night:


Tequila sunrise for neek, long island tea for me, and some red kiddy fruit punch for enghau. okay i'm kidding. o;




SPOT THE DIFFERENCE ALIKENESS in the two photos!!!



enghau's expressions remains unchanged!




Well, what was that. ! Poor ashley must have freaked out to discover... he wasn't alone in the photo. omg! *screams and pours holy water on him. but i reckon even if enghau was to be a ghost everyone will just laugh when they see him. O:





UPDATE :
wenjie is fucking crazy. fucking crazy. like really fucking crazy. he just tagged at an ahlian's blog and said she look like tifa lockheart. WTF? if she does then my boobs probably look bigger than those from granado espada.
WTF WENJIE. you are fucking screwed.


off to scoff down on teddybear biscuits and literally kill my throat- bye guys.