Thursday, June 04, 2009

& your blatant lies for fuel, the adamant stars refuse to shine;





How can i POSSIBLY refrain from taking photos of such divine food.?



LOVE IN A HEARTBEAT:



Lincoln bought me the COLLECTOR"S EDITION sims3, so we headed off to ILLUMA and decided to try out some random ulu restaurant there before the launch starts. ( it wasnt a good idea )


Verdict: (says a grumpy lincoln) damn, i can cook better.!


LAUNCH OF SIMS3, 2june, THE SCENE! :


Can you believe the crowd? there were already people camping there since the night before. Talk about OBSSESSION. im glad i didnt have to queue. Lincoln queued for me O: over 639423411 people in front of him. O:O:O:


My hands were trembling. OMFG. and i've gotten the TSHIRT as well. ;D
Thank you lincoln!


we were apparently insatiated by the disgusting jap food so lincoln took me to MOF, where the icecream was supplied by him.

Okay, that was fattening.




WENDY'S BIRTHDAY! ( OMFG!!!! we are all so old now )



Some moments of camwhoring with ruth,,

( see? i painted them to match my bag and shoes! )

Sorry, its just too pretty i had to snap it. O:


DRAG ME TO HELL NOTEBOOK. YAY :D


STAYING AT HOME resulted in this :


( there's more on their way. lol. )
I opened the bag with trembling hands. My mind was in a hysterical paroxysm. My restaurant city people were dying but i couldnt see them.. all i could see was the box, gleaming in front of my hypnotised eyes. :

Something from one of the blogshops ;)

I know la, i am fat and ugly.

KY: you are not, i meant it from the bottom of my heart
amb: ( think to herself. ya your heart only 1cm )

BYE GUYS =(
Im off to nibble on vegetables..