Friday, May 29, 2009

emopost

Hello guys. Today i will demonstrate to wenjie the true prowess of my emoness.


I met you today, with your copper hair shining vibrantly in the setting sun. The sky was painted a kaleidoscope of Ambers. But you, boy, you were the most stunning one of all. That moment when our silhouettes touched, i felt the urge to run into your arms.

But i couldn't. All I did was patted you on your head. That was when you threw me a small smile. But I couldn't fathom what was going on in your mind anymore. At that point of time, I suddenly felt like a mere fragment of your fading diary.

As we walked, my palms were wet. And uneasiness swept over me like a heatwave. I wanted to hold you so bad. I reminisced about how it used to feel when you held me. And that hurts so much. Like a commemorated grave,. with no corpse beneath its earth, I guess that's just the way love works. The glorification wears away with all the scars that fill your heart, leaving nothing but anguish.

The sun took forever to set today. And i wished time could stop. You were all that I had. But I didn't know happiness had to hurt so bad. Why must the sweetness be mere ephemeron? You then stopped in your tracks, with your back facing the sun. I had to squint and then i asked

" What's the matter? "
"Nothing." was your inscrutable reply.

You took my hand and pulled me into a walk again. Our fingers nestled among each other the way they always do. I wanted to hold them forever. But. I let your hand go. My heart screamed in a muted agony. But deep in my mind, i was busy convincing myself that was the right decision.
For all the pain that you have put me through, I promised myself i have had enough.

But at that time I knew i let you go because i love you so much.
It wasn't for me. I could cry to fill an abyss and still want to die crying because of you. But boy, our hearts are so together yet we are worlds apart.

You always strike me with castigation that hurt. But after that I could always be easily fooled by your every single word, blinded by your smiles and hypnotized by your eyes. So my heart kept mending itself everytime you hurt me. Over and over again. But...

I need to love someone else now. Someone who will hold my love close to him, with our worlds as one. So even though my guilty heart, can't beat, losing its rhythm to the synchro of deceit, I must pretend till I truly do.

The sun finally disppeared into the devouring gloom. We stopped and stared into each other's eyes. And I did all i know i must do.

I walked away. Without looking back.