Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MAOMAOCONG is ugly ;(

HELLO! Short post for you ;)


Went to IMM, SAW THIS CUTE BIRDBIRD on the way!!! eeks i wanna bring it home.



(coughs. i LOVE birds :D )


I JUST HAD TO TAKE A PHOTO OF THIS! What the~ fuck me! Its supposed to be from VICTORIA SECRET and they actually changed it to "MISS GLAM" . Glam your ass.
Why not put "MISS RIP" ?




Zilian time! Sister saw photo, looked at me sadly and said : Yeah.. we dont really look like sisters !!! :(



He actually bought something for me. OMFG! so touched.
*screams and banged head against wall.




Cinderella fitted the shoe perfectly!!! How lovely.
( Actually it was that the kappa flats hurt my foot too much. So pink but so deadly ); )



Used the bamboo plate and "CHAYABUSHI" cup bought from daiso. Mummy made the egg and i bought the salmon. See? Sashimi! oh baby. Yummy!


SCONES MAKING SUNDAY!
Daddy decided to be unlazy for once and decided that we make scones! You can make some too!
Want the recipe ask me okay! ;D
I mixed the flour and melted butter together. Very nice smelling.
When the butter and the flour has fused together, sister got me to form a mini mountain and dig a hole in the middle.



Then milk is poured in. I hastily folded the flour in from the bottom and started kneading before the juices seeped out. :P



We kept kneading the flourish-milky mixture until it forms a dough. ( like playdough, you know? )



Then we opened our packet of dried fruits and throw em into the dough. Like snowman :D



Patted the dough and roll it around like a giant fat, oily doughball. Its pretty fun!!


OMFG! Funeral of the dough. Or is it?!!?! O:
( This is called SETTING. Let the dough raise alittle, to ensure maximum taste. Your scones will be extremely light and fluffy in the inside. )




Daddy meticulously cut and placed the scones onto the greased and heated tray. Looks good enough to be eaten! FYI, scones are supposed to be oval-circle. Daddy didnt have the mould ;D



Stared really hard at the microwave. It may just explode!!!



And then, we've earned ourselves a tray of really delightful little scones for tea! ;D



I swear, they are not cut out to be hippy-techno ahbengs. They failed at 2nd stage :D


One of the many many reasons why MANHATTAN FISH MARKET wins FISH&CO is cuz:

Does this really looks palatable to you? I mean, NO to the strange cubes of veggies and odd-failed-attempt-at-indian-rice. And is that moss growing on the fish?
(not to mention, it was terribly salty)

Went to REDKEN at Wheelock
BEFORE:



AFTER!!! :

Manymanythanks to a certain man who was sitting beside me, looking at me and saying
" Oh amber, what do i do wit you? "


Went to CWP, watched Fast & Furious. Then went to SOUP RESTAURANT for dinner.
Ya, tried its Signature Samsui Chicken. The meat was tender. ( even boob part )

Maomaocong rated it : 7.5/10.




The ginger dip was heavenly. Its tough for it to score my affection, cuz im a ginger-hater.

Maomaocong rated the dip : 9/10!!




The soup was okay, but i expected better. I mean, Its SOUP restaurant what!!! Really,
Maomaocong rated it : 5.2/10


Carried my bloated belly to the Pasar Malam, Saw this incredibly cute game booth! They have the bangbangbang game and the hit-cans-game!



I scanned the booth eagerly. AND spotted my heartthrob. -



A CHEAPO CHEENA LAVA LAMP is JUST WHAT I NEED!!!


raymond clutched the gun, and narrowed his vision to the small red triangle. He focused, and looked so cool...




BANG BANG BANG!


BUT,





NONE HIT THE TARGETS!

( NOW.. see? I told you. NPCC guys are forever the best marksmen. Not to mention, they are hot too.! )


So well... after wasting dozens of dollars, we ended up with these :

How sweet? Consolation prizes.!!! -_-



It was "BYOB" day at NTUC today. ( bring your own bag ) Wanting to be a kiasu auntie ( 10 cents for plastic bag so expensive! ) and patriotic I-Love-Earth person, the papaya was hand carried home! How loving!


No prize for guessing who is this auntie clutching a papaya under her arm!!! AIYO, so unglam.


And this sheep photo, just a tiny humorous secret between my sister, mum and I! ;D HAHAHA




I know, its so cute, and my sheep dont look like sheep. Bye guys! Have a plasticbag free day!