Wednesday, August 13, 2008

longpost w/ sims and lame pictures

GREETINGS, LOVES. it has been long since i last blogged. And i know everyone is excited to know who 's the winner of BEAUTIFY ME!
As we all know, voting isn't kept a secret. And the answer speaks for itself as we can see from the tagboard. But of course some votes came in by msn, so now, i proudly announce the WINNER OF THE CONTEST IS!#^&*^!!?! :

*drum rolls damn loudly.



GOES TO DAVE because... ITS DAMN BIAS
( cuz of jw wh and their friends who vote for him cuz he was their SIR )

and his prize will be a plate of spagetti with succulent fresh scallops and prawns, served in a spicy aglio olio style. which is of course, cooked by me :)



GOOD RIGHT? but as the host, i felt that the nicest one in my opinion goes to NICK's.
so he gets A KISS FROM ME :D heehee

The other contestants will get ONE PCKT of tissue each, as suggested by DENNIS! :D

okay anyway, the post hasn't even really started. BUT IM TELLING YOU, THIS IS A SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY LONG POST
because, after publishing my PoH ( Prime of Hatred ) chapters, which i gave up halfway due to laziness, i've decided to continue a story which i wrote a long time ago, when i was in secondary school :O and this time, i am going to include illustrations, all proudly made by SIMS2, so pardon me for strange glitches and flaws in the pictures.

Go shee shee first!. Here goes-


HELLO I AM A BREAD MAN :D *smiles onionly at you with chilly eyes.



Its made by Jian Liang ( aka Frost ) on his birthday! God damn, he is 20 and still so childish!

( Famous cheesecake by NEWYORKNEWYORK, found at marina square. I bought it only cuz THE BARTENDER LOOKS FUCKING CUTE, LIKE CHESTER OMG *faints. )



ya i know, you are not looking at us, you are staring at the candle cuz its so bright >.>

ANYWAY, this is for NICK DEAR, who has absolutely no idea about art-

This, is a COLOR wheel. ( an ugly one )


While this, is a nicer one ;D man, i DO have art genes. HAHAHAHA



Anyway, this shot is taken just to spite dave and frost. THE SUPER FRIENDLY NEON TRIANGLE NOOB PLATE! then fion sees this and laugh for sure!

*thinks about the incident where dave stopped his car right in front of the traffic light which is also a lane for turning in cars. like LITERALLY STOP. for 2mins, causing a traffic jam at the back. but because the cars at the back saw his noob plate, they are nice enough to just patiently wait for their turn to cut into another lane.

*thinks about another time when he was behind a bus which was at the bus stop waiting for people to alight and board and that he waited with the bus >.>



anyway this is for my dear dennis, a rolling stones tshirt and yummy pink socks i bought from online shopping :D lovely isn't it.!


then i have a fetish for my pink socks! i took many pictures of them! *laughs bimbotically.



Pardon my fat thighs.


Yawns. before i launch into my cheesy love story, take a look at some food! it MAY perk you up. maybe only my plate. This disgusting uber messy potato raped plate of teriyaki chicken belongs to Nick.



This lovely plate is mine, a chunky slice portion of grilled salmon. All these can be found at Bugis, a branch opened by JACK'S PLACE. ( as you can see from the potato. )


OKAY, its story telling time! I SWEAR TO GOD AND MY BOOBS, that i will DEFINATELY, FINISH THIS STORY.! if not my boobies will shrink from Acup to -negativeA!

omg. i take that back. ;/
_________________________________________________________________


S S X chapter o.10:

( EDITED VERSION, for non gamers *rid of much gaming jargon )



The drive. His shaggy blond hair emerged from the car. He gave a grin. and took off. I watched as the car sped off into the pitch blackness of the night. I had a bad feeling. Maybe i shouldnt have said i was hungry. maybe..


The crash. Blood. Blood was flowing profusely. I saw that boy's arm. He was crushed under the two cars. I didn't want to know what happened. I don't want to know why.



I dragged him out. Dialled for ambulance and police. My mind was blank. I felt my heart breaking. I wanted to cry. I saw his blood, all over my hands. soaking through his shirt. Everywhere. His face was wincing in immense pain. I wished I could take the pain away.



Help arrived. I could only stare blankly. On the ambulance ride, i held that boy's hand tightly. It was weak and lifeless. I don't want to let go. I was afraid. Afraid that it would be the last time i get to see his face and touch his hands.



I sat beside him for countless nights, praying for him to come round from his coma. His face was covered with bruises and cuts. Tears couldn't stop flowing down my cheeks. many moments, i felt that i'd lost him completely. i threw myself at him, my body shaking with anguish. my heart shatters and shatters again. i hate him. hate him for bringing me through this cruel torment.



The morgue. That boy, he didn't pull through. He'd left me all alone in this world. leaving me alone to pick up all the pieces of my broken heart. One by one, the doctors left the room. Waiting for my decision to cremete his body...



I cried, and cried, and cried. I lunged at his cold body, and inhaled the solemn smell of death. My mind pounced at all directions. I don't know which way to go.

ARGH. I shot up from my bed. Its the same nightmare again. My cheeks are wet and my camisole is soaked. I was crying in my sleep. It has been so long. But i still couldn't get over Eric. I looked at the empty side of the bed and sighed. It has been untouched for 2 years. Today is his death anniversary. And also our 3 years anniversary. Such coincidence.



I lumbered into the bathroom. The touch of cool metal tingles my skin. Water gushes out, cold and refreshing. But i yearn for his touch, i yearn for love. And he was every single defination of it. Argh. I have to stop thinking of him.



And i did. As i swiftly prepared my favorite chef's salad, i thought about the online game SSX. God, mum will be hopping mad to know her daughter moved out to Canada not to only to study but also to be crazily engrossed in some silly little online game. but of course, that game was just something to thwart my stupid little brain from thinking of Eric.



Oh god. Im thinking of him again. Tears tumbled down my cheeks. I tossed my greens angrily. Eric used to love my salad.



I bit into the lettuce. and thought about SSX. The major developers are hosting a global carnival right here in Canada. Oh lucky me. The many months of following the game faithfully has earned me a prestigious rank in the global listing. The prize for winning the 3 rounds in the carnival is a gorgeous Lexus in Chic black. That's just what i need for myself after getting a driving license. A few days of intense honing of skills should make it an easy feat.

I finished up the salad, and looked across the living room tentatively. So empty, destitute of life.



Flashbacks haunt me in my mind. Memories run amok. I trailed my fingers along the edges of the velvety couch. And thought about how Eric would cuddle me in his arms. The scent of his body, his aftershave, his jersey, still runs fresh in the living room. As though he is still there. I looked around the room. Every single tile on the floor, every object, is evocative of Eric. I resent fate, for tearing us apart.

I shrugged off the feeling of gloom. But it takes a short lenity leave and comes back again, weighing my heart down. Argh. I placed the plate in the dishwasher and steered into my study room, and activated the quick launch to SSX.


My ign is freaking emo. It says "enervationofLOVE" I entered Quasimo channel 1. And customised my costume. The gold i earn in my games are more than ample to cover my fetish for having a new costume everyday. I entered the Main Globe. There are 32 pending buddy requests. I sieved through them. Pfft. Alot of male igns. I bet they are fat,ugly desperate horny guys.


PvP arena 2, Heart Of frost. I entered the arena. And the game of 6 started promptly. Tapping my toes lightheartedly, i viewed the players profile gingerly. A PvP game consists of 3 players against 3. Every kill gives Reputation points (rp, something like fame) , exp and gold. The battle is won when one team reaches 50 kills. The game map is highly tricky, for advanced players only.


Luz vs Oscuridad ( light vs dark )

Luz : Cut4love, bubblefresh, M1ndkiller
Oscuridad : Rubberduck13, siliconeSoup, EnervationofLOVE

The game was heating up intensively. The score was 47-48.

Then something happened which made me furious. I entered god mode, which was my ultimum. ( God mode allows me to not take in any damage, but with a 5% repel of the damage onto opponent. It can last till my Mana points runs out. )

I activated invisiblium and all 3 of us pounced onto M1ndkiller, who was alone and fighting monsters to gain EXP and Gold. There was a sudden lag, which was probably caused by Rubberduck13, who was hosting. M1ndkiller lagged by 3 seconds, and used his skill on me instead. But the damages are repelled by my god mode, and he was finished in 5seconds flat.

Agitated, the opponents started to complain, saying that the kill was unfair due to the fatal lag which robbed M1ndkiller of the 3 crucial seconds. But of course, my team was displeased. So then the game was paused and an arguement ensued.

Rubberduck13: whaddaya tink he is? he woulda died with or without the 3 secs. it's just about longer struggle or a swit finish, dudes.

bubblefresh: fuk off biatches. we merely want a rollback of 15mins, ain't alot ya?
( a rollback means a rewind of the game. reverting it to the condition it was like 15mins earlier )

M1ndkiller: Yeah man, that 3 seconds could have allowed bubble to warp over to pawn your asses.

Siliconsoup: Enervate was on her god mode, dumbass. Even if all 3 of u cum ovr, he's still gon die.

M1ndkiller: Shut up! You won't know. Bubble had his items JUST to counter godmode. It's just
15 pathetic minutes. it wouldn't hurt.

Cut4love: lmao. kids, probably, worried that 15mins will cost you your victory isn't it?

Rubberduck13: Hah, whaddaya dudes take me for? I was fully aware that Cut4love learnt the wrong skill which was a disadvantage to the team, thus the rollback could prevent that eh? nubs. pish.


I tapped my fingers on my keyboard impatiently. Bunch of fools! wasting my freaking time.


EnervationofLOVE: Hey m1ndkiller, go fuck yourself, its just one kill. if you are truly good then
victory goes to you guys ultimately. so why so petty about it?

M1ndkiller: WTF? stfu bitch. no one's asking for your opinion.

EnervationofLOVE: so you think you're great? Come for the Carnival! if you beat me hands down, i'll offer a global apology and offer you 50 RP- no qualms.

M1ndkiller: Lawl. we have a deal then.



We won, in the end. But i was hestitating about what i said. I looked at the scoreboard and M1ndkiller sure had good frag. He added me in buddy. God, he seems serious about the deal. Well, that gives me a better reason to win that freaking competition.



Private message from M1ndkiller to EnervationofLOVE :


M1ndkiller: So, i'll see you in 5 days time yeah? No backing out! I took an ss of what you proposed. :)

EnervationofLOVE: Why so serious? well fine. i won't take back what i say. Im better than you, anyway!

M1ndkiller: Heh. Girls will be girls.

M1ndkiller has logged off

What a freak. I thought to myself.

___________________________________________________________________

Okay end of chapter one! ITS SO OMFG MAPLE+DOTA INFLUENCED, i cant believe i wrote such lame crap when i was young >.> Comments please. its 6.36 am in the morning and im about to die. BYE GUYS :D