Friday, July 11, 2008

yay invisible blog tracker

HELLO PEOPLE. :D i am in a ravenous mood today- so i shall start off this post by seducing your tastebuds. this is a photo of my mother's uber lovely Bak Kut Teh. looks delicious right!


Next, i will introduce you a restaurant at tampines mall. walao, i just discovered that Tampines Mall not only has alot of restaurants, : longjohnsilver, macdonalds, kfc, pizza hut, pastamania, fish and co, bali thai, food court, swensens, ding tai feng and some other anon restaurants, it also have MANGO and some other shops like BLUM and CO. lol. mango had sale lor, made me spend alot. Anyway, i went to DING TAI FENG, a chinese restaurant. STRANGE RIGHT, i hardly eat authentic chinese food.

This is their chicken soup. priced at 8.90$ reasonable, because its really gratifying. but i thought it was the best out of all that we ordered. ;/


Their chef recommended famous Xiao Long Bao, with crab meat. this is pretty expensive.
13.90$ for 10. you say leh. some dough and meat niaszx.! anyway, it has 18 folds. ya not like you care.


The soup inside the dumpling is like- not soup but oil la. wtfuck! it was greasy, salty, nice on the first few but after 2 or 3 dumplings, you will get the queasy and nauseous feeling. O; but cuz expensive mah, so dave ate alot ;x so much for the calories.


Their shrimp fried rice, 9.90$! WTH. some grains of rice, abit of spring onion, egg and some miserable SHRIMPS ( not prawns! ) is like near 10 bucks? i think even i can cook better than that. W#!$^%&(*&^

Anyway, other than the over priced and oily food, the service is commendable. They refil your cups the moment they see you drink from it. HAHA :D but because of that, you will drink more. Dave and me went toilet umpteen times after that.


And, when they delivered the xiaolongbaos, one of them were broken and the soup leaked out. so they say they'll get one more for us. and its damn cute. they use such a big... is that rattan or bamboo steam- thing just for a small pau ;D


HAHAHHAA :D i thought that was really cute. anyway the bill was like 50 for two of us! fuck man. i rather spend 33 per person to go eat buffet at mariott hotel.


Enough of food, here's my new module auto cad. which is pretty relaxing because its facing the computer. we get to play games whilst harith was teaching.



Harith revealed his childishness when he took our pc controls away :



ya he is 30+ and he typed those. he had one " billy can you fly like a superman? " initially.

nar, chio bu for you! ;D my darling fion is so voluptous. okay fion dont need so happy ;P


Some random shots of my classmates.

They look like a couple right. ITS NOT JUST ME. really!



I have been pretty unlucky of late. I MEAN , this whole year hasnt been going well for me. f4.
bruise on forehead. dislocated my left elbow. ( my writing hand leh! ) bruises on both my legs, cuts on my fingers from my metal ruler, abrasion on various parts of body from fighting with dave, aggravated left elbow from wq and dave's twisting of my arm

LOOK AT THIS PHOTO. TELL ME WHATS WRONG. :

Its damn obvious right WTH pimple on my cheek! _l_ why am i always running into all these misfortunes! fuck. i want to go find fengshui master.

but to think of it. even with my pimple i still have guys giving me the TRIPLE take. HAHAHAHA, i am a living contradiction -_-