Friday, July 04, 2008

rabbit and hare

Gary, Some random panda guy, me and 500 mushmoms which gary summoned for me. ;D THEY ARE SO FUCKING CUTE. !Q!##$^&&**%$



reminds me of ekjun! but never mind, i kept him safe in my little manquarium! xD its darn cute. check this out : http://www.manquarium.com LOL. for desperate bitches like me.

anyway, to my dearest YEEHANG, if my "pet" is a hare, THAT WILL BE DAMN COOL!


which one does mine looks like? anyway, fyi, i bought my pet from a licensed petshop, and they do not sell hares.. tell me about it. if i have a hare, it will be running up to 72km/hr; that will be cool! and it can stand on both legs and look fierce. but mine is too fat to stand and it looks greedy. LOL. and, not all rabbits have red eyes, dear. look at the picture above.- just like humans, rabbits inherit traits from their parents, so just like the color of our iris, rabbits may or may not have red eyes, depending on their parents!

okay enough of my biology shit.
a certain night with some fellow woodlands maplers:

SEE I SMOKE. OMG!~ i will look more like an ahlian if i possess a few more ahlian traits like :

1) hair cover (at least) one eye.
2) piercings & color contacts.
3) carry a cute and small zinc bag.
4) put eyeliner and fake glittery eyelashes
5) wear super short shorts @ 15$ from bugis.
6) stick thin, and wear sandals.


no la its fake. cigarettes so expensive! i wont let pap suck my money by letting them manipulate my health using nicotine. LOL


flaming red hair: gary
micro skater! : jun wei
plain clothe policeman LOL : frost, my love. : )

junwei got dimple. damn cute la!
and his cute tortoise without hair.

GARY'S SUPER ADORABLE SNAP SHOT!

Yay i managed to watch 10 promises to my dog, get smart and don't mess with the zohan.
unlike what some people from my class have said about dont mess with the zohan being lame and not nice, i beg to differ.

i think its just that they couldnt catch the jokes :D tell me about it. ~
east meets west and it all ends in distress. HAHA !

Anyway, Happy Birthday to our Dearest Dave., 4th of June.

BYE guys!