Sunday, June 08, 2008

minatory countdown;

^ contour of me and fion! nice right. walaozxzxzx skilled photographer lehz. LOL

ratio of people reading my blog to people who tag - 50:1
i wonder if i should feel sad, or happy o;

but anyway. dave's gone to thailand, and we've both agreed we should use this 10 days to sort ourselves out. so yes, being an organized person i shall blog it down.

Sunday, 08

Woke up and heard dave's mother saying that he forgot to bring his passport and had to head back to take it. i already had a hunch that it will happen but i kept it to myself in case he thought i didnt remind him on purpose so that he will be late ; /

spent the day rushing my journals for Harith's class and drawing a cubicle for sweehong. but well, my cubicle looks lopsided and out of proportion so i left it alone. and of course, with weiquan and junquan at home, its hard to not dota :D

but being ImBa ( dota term for too pro ) wq and jq made alot of people leave games halfway so we had to restart and restart the games. oh, so they were saying about the sad lives of pros, i get it now. HAHAHAHA.

i've decided to go clubbing! since ruth has been pestering me to and there's no one sleeping with me in the room; why not? : D maybe i can see some cute guy that will make me forget about dave. lolololol. not that i am so anxious to let him go, but i believe when guys are indecisive, they will drag it on and on and on until a situation calls for a suitable answer.

Played dota with billy's team and we pwned their asses. heehee. but okay poor billy. it was pretty unfair to him because his nightstalker was still in training. i was number3 out of 10 :D
( i think that's because i farmed my ass off. lol )

LOL a random picture i found in "my received files" LOL LOL LOL.

LOOOOOOOL. they are going to pwn my ass if they see this.

and, yes i am going on a diet ;(( because i went to fion's friendster and saw our photo. DAMN I LOOK FUCKING PLUMP. and yes i am pretending to be an ah lian. BUT I CANT CUZ AHLIANS ARE SKINNY. sianz,.



okay so long guys. see you later. :D *rushes off to gobble down boiled veggies. HAHAHAH.