Friday, June 13, 2008

ask myself

HELLO GUYS :D its a lovely friday night, silent and cold. perfect for emoing. jun quan's out at camp, wei quan is somewhat lost in his world of maple and i feel so alone. but its okay ;D dennis is on his way with my dinner and i'll probably drag him to watch a movie with me later.

im lazy to blog about what happened for the last 3 days -.- BECAUSE ITS THE SAME, BORING ROUTINE.

as i sit here listening to my complaining stomach, i have a sudden urge to type this:

i suddenly feel as though i am stripped of all my rights to pass the verdict, in this relationship that i am bound to. as though i am just sitting at the vertiginous edge, waiting for his deciding answer, yet never knowing if that is the truth or the lie.

sitting in the empty room, i buried myself in the comforting gloom. darkness seems so welcoming right then. now my heart is lost in its own thoughts. i want to brace myself and let self pity indulge in its shameless escape. alas, worthy tears for a worthless love. i am so tired of being sorry. this atonement is brutal and i am paying more than what i owed. standing on the lighter side of the scale, i had enough of ostracising the asymmetry in our love.

a push, a pull, rhythmic recede. oh, memories of you and me, are they hinting or dying to be set free? i guess your answer too, screams to be allowed a backdoor. am i too clever, or are you too ignorant? nevertheless ,with what little hope i have, i'll use it up.

YES, brunchner is here. ( breakfast lunch dinner )