Sunday, January 20, 2008

CHAPTER ONE

thank you people for all your loving comments altho they are probably just to humour me >:
anyway, chapter 1 was in my notebook, and being a careless freak, i lost the books at coffeebean, so i have no more chapter1 and i have to rewrite. o; i'll take some time to reorganize the points and plot. BTW, shopping at meritus Mandarin was great. GOT FUCKING HOT CARS. omg x1000 . will post the pictures later; DONT WET YOURSELF.

19/o1/o8-

looking into your eyes,
i could love you twice.
each time stronger than before,
if i could even love you more.

there's this magic in your kiss,
that could hold me like this.
there's a power in your touch,
that could hold me in your clutch.

to your eyes, its an acquiscent surrender,
every second, its a newfound wonder.
and your arms, they make the world,
they could paint, everything else a blur.

i love you, with a love so deep,
and my heart,'s solely yours to keep.
even heaven reigns no higher praise,
than my love for you, with grace.

its a cheesy poem. yay. byebye ;D