Thursday, January 10, 2008

aliens

hello aliens! my font is big again :D it was puny for like 3259275823748923742 years already. I AM GOING TO FUCKING BUY a new graphic card. after moron came by and told me my 300+ graphic card was screwed, ( the fan dropped off ) I BELIEVE that the cost price of the card was probably only 10$. or probably my sister burned the fan by playing too much audition. >: (

ANYWAY, insomnia struck me again. oh god, i wish i still have some of my anti depressant-cum-sleeping pills with me. its raining now, and i want to sleep! moron dognapped Snuffles and now its sitting on his bed O: i bet moron watches his hidden collection of p0rno with my dog. KIDS NOWADAYS.


RUTH IS AN ESCAPED CHICKENPOXED CRIMINAL. CATCH HER PLEASE.


she was a pretty bitch now shes:

HEEHEE :D
ruth's offences: tried to spread pox to innocent stray cats +++.

I NEED A GOD DAMN DRESS. SP OPEN HOUSE TMR., whos going o;

BYE PEOPLE. OFF TO PLAY GAMES. ( now i think my font's too big )