Tuesday, October 30, 2007

paper2math

i think i think too much.

jessie wanted to laugh her ass off.

jessie: 0.007646364 3sig.fig
amber: ans- 765.

adilah: malay can eat shit.
amber: hcl too.

anyway, hurray and let us all burn away those happiness-sucking, spirit-dampening, brains-shrinking math tyses and endless stacks of math noone bothers to do. NO CAN'T BURN. got carbon dioxide emission - greenhouse effect and smoke. o; too much studying. i'd been dreaming about figures and global warming and macdonalds since the approach of o levels till now.

paper2 math was relatively easy. i can pass that. BUT I WILL FAIL PAPER 1 WHICH THEN DEFEATS THE PURPOSE because i will fail overall >: ( i totally cant wait to go nan hua again next year man. HCL TMR. THEN I WONT EVER WRITE CHINESE EVER AGAIN. i will be like moron and write "bye" in his eoy chinese letter writing. oops. :D

thanks to all those who encouraged me and helped me for my math, though i will still end up failing :

dad
tim
dan
bro
ezra
dave
ryan
ruth
qimin
jessie
adilah
junliang.
sister >- forced.


if i pass all of you gets ICECREAM :D
if i fail all of you donate me 5dollars ea to retake paper!

kthxbye!