Tuesday, September 25, 2007

unwowed

failed attempt to make poem,. but will post it anyway. its getting late and im cranky. i mean its late and im getting cranky. failed math, second lowest in class, ruth&amb just totally bff. one f9 slapped in my face doesnt seem to motivate me much thou.



mushroom's called retard. i think it looks retarded and it bounces. jiabin tried it and jessie raped it.


emo picture taken that gave me emo shit inspiration that triggered negative comments from everyone. posting later.



wilson thong spammed stupid pictures of such things over msn, grow up, boy.



okay here's the thing, before you read the poem with high hopes. instead of adopting my usual style of writing that requires erudite study of the poem, i was trying out a different way, using my structure fetish. this poem fuses simple words, shorter sentences, bringing out the story in a simpler, easier to read way. so please compromise your expections to the core of the very basic goal i was aiming at.

this is an emo poem. okay, duh.

ectastic kill

let time pass me by
and your arms be my sky.
let tears make me blind
and your vision be my eyes.

my tears, your blood
our hatred that floods.
my lies, your heart
our world that parts.

let you not ask me why
my lies are unbenign.
let us not deny,
the love that will decline.

my anger, your dismay
our past that grays.
my insistence, your way
our love that dies today.

okay that's it. im very emo now. i want to cry. i cant find one of the poems, written using my style. it rocks cuz not many people exactly sees the meaning. there's a story in EVERY line.

i found it :D okay do a compare. :

malicious irony.


the truth filtered through like diamonds,
yet alittle at a time, love confinement,
cant lose what love never had before,
reticent of lies, or none at all.

yet the yearning, that poor girl
her eyes cried to blood from water.
heart, alas trapped even with wings
lips losing the consonnace to sing.

static chimes in the phone line
inscrutable monotone, location undefine.
his husky voice, near yet far
inextricable before, strangers now on par.

chasing the shadows of her broken dreams
irreplacable evocation it seems.
elegiac mirth drove close to suicide
mediocre bullet, fate decides.


okay bye, im peeling like a snake.