Tuesday, September 18, 2007

random

random klinsen :

random search :

note: you have no idea. i want a parrot now. and will name it dickhead. together with my rabbit, goldfishes, cactus and 3 mushrooms! i will train it to scold vulgarities so that next time when i have a messy quarrel, i need not talk, it'll do it for me : P

justus: omg.. you are a dinosaur. you are still using paint? o;
amber: yes, what can you do about it?
justus: haven you heard of photoshop?
amber: dont force me to blog about you.
justus: uh, if you do, your blog will be an international hit.

dave: how come your fever is so high, must be cuz im not there.
amb: uh, if you're here, i will be hot enough to cook a whole chicken.
dave: not so kua zhang la, egg, maybe.
amb: wtf? okay you are hotter than the sun.
dave: ( falls for the trick dumb-ly ) of course la, the sun's so faraway!

( he has no idea, i didnt mean the heat the sun gives out from the galaxy to singapore, but the temperature of the SUN itself. )


AHA IDIOT : D
anyone interested in him please pm me! he is called DAVE, 18, single, short and stupid :D

says google.com: the temperature of the sun is approximately 6000°C .
THERE IS A DISGUSTING BUG ON MY ALARM CLOCK.
*screams abit. rabbit looked up from its stone food bowl -,-

btw dave reminds me of a picture xiao xin sent me, says it, a simple question from whowantstobeaMILLIONARE.

what is the largest of the answers below?

-Watermelon
-Elephant
-Moon
-Golf ball


Woman answered : ELEPHANT.

what about you? :D

Dave sure answer elephant too. but as aliken to the sun thing, the answer is moon, we measure the size of the REAL MOON, not the puny moon we see from here.
and look at what people from around the world do with their 80dollars & "god-given" bodies. :


i believe he meant: fuck the world.

human advertising? o.o

wow, michael jackson hater.

okay the green thing, i suppose its chocolate. and the devil scaring it, no link at all.
yeah people. bye man -,-

p.s JEFF GAVE ME INSPIRATION AGAIN :D here goes. :

& just as i thought you were the one,
time revealed otherwise as truth becomes.
i opened my heart to you,
yet you slammed it so hard i could no longer feel.

you scrutinized my agony with disbelief,
shaking me off with false relief.
tell me, girl,what are you going to do,
corrode the memories of me and you?

im closing my eyes, sorrow resides,
invisible tears leave me, in fancy flights.
mind's falling into the bitter relapse.
inscrutable expressions as a decoying pretext.

asunder is my guilty heart,
admitted to allowing its foolish counterpart.
don't shower me with your duplicated lies,
then hurt me with your false love that denies.

i loved you girl, but now its over.
& i missed you girl, but im here no longer.