Thursday, July 05, 2007

eatbanana

HELP ME HELP ME ! THIS WORLD .
this cruel world is torturing me. i can't stand it.

your heart, our song, my love, this life.
our world, your lies, my tears, the blood.
my youth, your time, my heart, that past.

( famous quote from E.U. { emo united } ) :
NOBODY. no FUCKING body understands me in this world.


dont ask me why i said all these because THIS WEEK IS EMO WEEK!

i drew some emo pictures, made some emo love poems and not to forget, SOME EMO PHOTOS! you guys will love me man. i know you missed me la :D

ME WENDY AND CLAR, self mutilate, ( sorry no fake blood,7% gst, very expensive )

LOOK AT OUR FINGERS, follow me , W T F. wow thats fun :D
( mak dont steal pic to pcc o; )


YONG : SOCKS TOO SHORT!
amber: OMFGWTF short socks? amber and short socks? no link.
YONG : no excuses. BUY SOME NEW SOCKS. only 2$ from bookshop.
amber: no way man, its 2.46$ now cuz of 7% gst. i cant man. 0.46$ can take bus home.
plus, heng bus nv increase the price if not i walk home sia.

KEN : *sends some lame sms thing
amber : dont send these la, got 7% gst, very expensive leh dont waste money.

AMBER TO MAK : WENDY HAS A "QUIT SMOKING AND WHY YOU SHOULD" BOOKLET FOR YOU. claim it from me please. * its rotting in my bag tgt with my tampons.

knnccb, govt very rich okay. give us what shit money for giving birth, actually its our money okay! siaosiao. we work so hard in the end the govt gets the cream of the crop. omfgwtffym.

okay, got to chiong audition. before that; LOOK, im happy :D
mak dont jealous ><


YAY! anyway, xiaomakmak's picture that i drew ~! wendy put as wallpaper please ty.


BYEBYE!